• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

CI filed his NFL papers

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Cornelius Ingram filed his NFL draft papers. Any speculation on what round he'll be taken? How will he be used in the NFL, a TE or a WR?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Is he a good enough blocker to be a TE on the NFl level? Or is he more fitted to be a David Boston type WR.

sammy

VIP Member
Is he a good enough blocker to be a TE on the NFl level? Or is he more fitted to be a David Boston type WR.

David Boston is a good example, except he was on roids.

I think CI will be a 3rd or 4th rounder. Someone will jump on him because of his freakish size and raw talent. Ci is a pure athlete, and thats a commodity in the NFL.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
i think it was a mistake for him to file for the draft, he had many drops this year, but based on size and raw talent alone, he will be drafted

he just has to stud it up in the combine

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I hope he stays because the Gators are also losing Fayson and Caldwell. Though Harvin, Cooper, and Murphy are staying and there's the Thompson kid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema