• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chris Leak's career at UF

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
How would you rank Leak's career at UF compared to other great Gator qbs?

If you look at the statistics he ranks in the top 3 in probably every passing category. If he wins the National Championship this year, do you think he can go down as the best Gator QB of all time?

sammy

VIP Member
I don't think anyone will surpass Danny Wuerffel as the best Gator QB of all time. He was a Heisman winner, led the Gators to two SEC titles and a National Championship over FSU. It doesn't get any sweeter than that.

gatorfan

Gator Fan
I agree wih sammy that though there are greats but Danny Wuerffel will always remain special. I like him very much due to his acheivements on and off the fields.

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
I don't think anyone will surpass Danny Wuerffel as the best Gator QB of all time. He was a Heisman winner, led the Gators to two SEC titles and a National Championship over FSU. It doesn't get any sweeter than that.

Didn't Danny win 4 SEC titles? Or no ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema