• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chomp chomp tebow!!!

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
Great game for Tebow....Great Win!!!! I felt like i was watchin him playin for the gators lol, except I think we have a better D than denver LOL....

Congrats Tebow....the haters r getn quieter and quieter!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Here is how the haters will hate:
- The Texans have one of the worst pass defenses
- The Broncos ran mostly screen plays, so the yardage is actually from good running backs
- Neither team is in the playoffs for a reason

I would counter by stating that Tim Tebow did all the things that an NFL QB was supposed to do. I analyzed every play and will post my results, not that my opinion matters.

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
yep haters gonna hate, but so be it!...

Escamb, cant wait to see it, I personally thought he looked great tonight...hes def getn more confidence n the pros....still a few rookie mistakes but he will get past that with time....

OldCityGator

Gator Fan
How many times lately has a Denver QB brought his team back from a 17-0 first half?

Not too dang many!

Nice Job Timmy!

OldCityGator

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
They should've given him the starting job wayyy back in the season, anyways.. GO TEBOW!

I wish I could agree! Darn Kyle Orton for playing too well. Darn Josh McDaniel for not putting in Tebow in Broncos blowout losses. It is rare for a QB like Orton to do so well statistically yet the team lose 10 of 13 games.

Timmy's 2-game statistics track Sam Bradford's pretty well in the limited sample size--and Tebow has much less to work with than Bradford.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema