• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chiozza shot the new No. 1

News Bot

News Bot
NEW YORK CITY — Everything is a little fuzzy this morning because I left Madison Square Garden at 2 a.m. and my man Jason at Characters Bar and Grill was pouring until 4 a.m.

But it’s time to go to interviews soon. Florida vs. South Carolina for the Final Four. Yeah, we all knew that was coming.

I have been asked this question a bunch since Chris Chiozza made his running, floating three to win the game — was it better than Mike Miller’s shot against Butler?

That was 17 years ago, when Chiozza was still in potty training.

Here’s why it is the best shot in UF history.

Better than Chandler Parsons against N.C. State.

Better than Miller’s against Butler.

It was the Sweet 16. When Miller made his shot, we had no idea what it would lead to (a national title game appearance).

We know what this leads to.

And the degree of difficulty was much higher.

Miller’s shot was an 8-footer. It was huge, no question. If it doesn’t go in, Florida is out in the first round.

Which makes it the second best shot in Florida history.

The man who gets summoned into the games when Mike White yells “Cheesecake!” takes over the No. 1 spot.

For now.

The post Chiozza shot the new No. 1 appeared first on Dooleys Desk.

Source: GatorSports.com - Dooley's Desk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema