• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chevon Walker to transfer

sbq80

VIP Member
I don't know anything about him, but you sorta can't blame the guy.
I mean you have Rainey on the bench who is the perfect back for Meyers offense, you have Franklin Green a blue chipper who is committed to UF & you have Emmanuel Moody, now on campus, who transfered from USC waiting his turn for next year.
Not to mention the other RB already on the roster.

I agree. Cannot really blame him. In the spring he was supposedly awesome and everyone was excited about him and then he barely sniffed the field. He has not been in uniform for a while. He obviously was in Meyer's doghouse. Best of luck Mr. Walker.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
We could be seeing a lot of guys transfer out after this month as the roster spots become more secure for the starters.

sbq80

VIP Member
It's one thing to sit behind a JR or SR, but it's another when the position you play they keep pulling guys in (see above post) as it is Meyers O is not real RB friendly.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
I am dissapointed were letting him get away. He in my opinion is better than Moore. But with Moody coming in next yr to solitify the RB position I cant blame him. Moody and Mon Williams will probably share time at RB next yr. Williams would have been this yrs starter if not for a torn ACL in spring practice. As you may remember Williams went off on WCU last yr at the end of the season.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema