• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Charlie Strong named Defensive Coordinator of the Year

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
None more deserving than he. Seems to make sense that his counterpart on the other side of the ball to win would be the OC from oklahoma.

nismodrift

VIP Member
lol it will be the best no doubt, charlie strong tho after next year I really can't see him not leaving for a HC job opportunity if not other teams gotta be dumb out they mind I'm pretty sure scrub teams like washington and ND need him.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
^^^ Well, Washington already has their coach for the next few year with Sarkisian. ND might be bringing in Gruden. Plus, as bad as this sounds, the Irish boosters might not be willing to bring in another black coach so soon after Willingham.

Chill102003

Gator Fan
as much as he definitely deserves a HC job i am happy he is still with us. i love having a good defense and i love what he brings every year. he did a heck of a job from taking an inexperienced D and turning them into a top 10 D. as much as he deserves a HC job i would love for him to stay with us longer with the gators, but thats just me being selfish lol

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
IMO, here's how I think the offenses will rank in the SEC next year....

1. Florida - Of Course
2. Ole Miss - We've already seen what they can do up close.
3. Alabama - Starr Jackson will run the offense a lot better than JPW did.
4. Arkansas - Bobby Petrino will have some of his own players to run his type of offense.
5. LSU - They'll improve, but they still need better QB play.
6. Kentucky - Joker Phillips will start to assume more control of this team.
7. Georgia - Joe Cox is a decent QB.
8. South Carolina - There might be some Spurrier magic left.
9. Missisippi St. - Mullen will need a year or two to get his players in.
10. Tennessee - They are an offensvie disaster.
11. Vanderbilt - They lost all there best receivers.
12. Auburn - Garbage.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
^^ I don't believe anything that comes form the administration in South Bend. Their word is as good as Saban's IMO.

Meaning: you think these rumors are substantiated?

IMO when times are slow, some people who are attention-whoring rumor mongers have nothing better to do than start a stupid rumor in cyberspace, and who better than Charlie Weis to use as a scapegoat in their eyes.

These idiots, along with the ones who like to keep dropping Urban Meyer's name on every coaching vacancy that opens up, need to get a life. they look for smoke where there's no fire - that, or they're no better than trolls.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema