• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chan Gailey headed to Miami?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Former Florida Gator football player and current Georgia Tech coach, Chan Gailey, might be headed to Miami to coach the Dolphins. The Sun-Sentinel and radio stations around here are buzzin' saying Gailey is the front runner for the Dolphins job.

If I were him, I would take the job. He's losing his best player in Calvin Johnson, and things look to be picking up in the ACC. I don't think he'll be able to compete at the same level he did last year in the future.

rawdog

VIP Member
The Miami Dolphins job is like the Alabama job was a month ago. No one wants it. :)

I have a feeling Gailey won't take it. The dolphins will probably wait till the NFL is over and go get a veteran with some head coaching experience.

GatorGrad74

Gator Fan
I have a feeling Gailey won't take it. The dolphins will probably wait till the NFL is over and go get a veteran with some head coaching experience.

Well, am not sure if Chan Gailey wants the job or not, but he sure as heck has NFL head coaching experience: He was the Cowboys main man for two years. Didn't produce much, but hey...neither has Bill Parcells!!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I think a lot of teams would like to have Cam Cameron. He's already interviewed with Arizona, and I think Atlanta might be looking at him too.

Cam Cameron seems to be the right man for the job. He seems like he has a knack for coaching pro football. Although I don't really care how the Dolphins do. Come on Jags...get somebody on offense!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema