• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cecil Newton Comes Clean

The Zooker

VIP Member
He admits he asked MSU for money. Says Cam didn't know anything about it. Methinks there's more to the story.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
He admits he asked MSU for money. Says Cam didn't know anything about it. Methinks there's more to the story.

Of course! It is ridiculously transparent, on the face of it.
Sure..."OK, I did what there's proof of, but no more than that--and I turned over a new leaf right after that, and no one else knew about it or did anything that would get anyone CHARGED with anything, or threaten Cam's glory, not to mention the future gravy train."
Oh, there's more to come. Count on it.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
That's a good dad--take all the blame for his son, and wait until Cam gets drafted before he cashes that $180K check. Brilliant!

Just kidding. I WANT to believe that Cam Newton turned over a new leaf and is innocent. I know. It's weird. If the Gator season is in the toilet, then I want to root for former Gators such as Cam Newton (until he says one bad thing about Florida), and former Gator players/coaches such as Steve Spurrier.

The Zooker

VIP Member
I'm lol'ing at the whole thing. The FBI heat starts coming down soon. So Cecil admits to the things that he knows folks will testify to and possibly have solid proof of.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Me, I'm entertained, but in the end I just don't care about it all--or THEM. Or SS, for that matter. We are Gators. All the others, they chose NOT to be--even worse when they WERE and walked away! I can sometimes find reason to root for other college teams, but generally it's when there is some benefit for UF if they win. I have a certain amount of pride in the SEC--enough so I will root for whomever comes out of Atlanta against whomever they play in whatever BCS bowl game. But I won't have any deep emotional stake in the outcome, that's for sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema