• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

CBS is selling Sooner Championship gear LOL!

sammy

VIP Member
I wonder how many they will sell.

http://www.cbssportsstore.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3430485&cp=715787.716263

p5557799dt.jpg

There is a small shirt factory here in OKC called USA screen print. they always start printing shirts before the game is over because fans will line up very quickly once the game is over. Obviously theyve had to throw away alot of them. but they will try to sell them for like $5 or something like that. I dont know who in the hell would buy one, but i guarantee the retarded part of OU's fanbase will buy some. I'm asked them to burn them all in hopes of changing luck for the next year, but they wont do it.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I've always wondered what they did with pre-manufactured clothes for the losing team in all types of championships (NCAA sports, NFL, NBA, MLB, etc.) I would think that they send them to 3rd world countries or somehow donate them to the less fortunate here in the U.S.

I'm sure they will sell as many as they can for very cheap within the next month, but im sure only a fraction of them can be sold, so what do they do with the rest?

does anybody know?

I dont see how they could sell to anyone but ive heard they reuse them some how like just reuse the fabric or something im not real sure how they'd do that tho.

gblrklr

Gator Fan
I remember seeing pictures after the 2006 game of some poor, malnourished children wearing tOSU national championship shirts.:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema