• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Can we get Dan Mullen?

awebbf5

VIP Member
Ga8or22 said:
AND they won't leave their schools. Plus Mullen and Foley do not get along with each other. Mullen is a 60% coach and I do not want a constant 8-6 coach.
Then who do you suggests?

Ga8or22

Eventis sultorum magister.
Dana Holgerson
Gary Patterson
Rich Rodriguez
Jim Harbaugh
Cam Cameron
Chad Morris
Bob Stoops
Mike Gundy

awebbf5

VIP Member
Harbaugh is the only person on your list I would want. Holgerson would be as bad of a hire as Muschamp.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Dan Mullen would be familiar, but there is not enough data to show that he would do well without a kid named Tim Tebow or Dak Prescott. Believe it or not, out of the folks on the lists in this thread only Patterson, Gundy, and Stoops have better cumulative coaching records than Will Muschamp. More than likely, Dan Mullen will pass up Muschamp on the list this year, but I go back to my earlier statement about Mullen and Prescott. By the way, Prescott will likely enter the NFL Draft this year and leave Mississippi State without a Tebow-like QB and Mullen's true coaching abilities will reflect a lower winning percentage.

I would not take Holgersen or Rodriguez. The numbers show they are downgrades.
Screen Shot 2014-10-19 at 4.59.30 PM.png

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema