• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Can Tebow get in trouble for autographs

ilovegators

VIP Member
I heard on the radio that Tebow (or any player ofr that matter) could get suspended if he knowingly signed autographs that were to be sold. How bunk is that. I bet 90% of what they sign goes straight to ebay.

awebbf5

VIP Member
that sucks,but i know if i had tebow sign something for me it would go to my collection and not be sold.

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
I have his autograph... from the spring orange and blue game before his freshman year! He was so cute! Some sorority sisters were asking him to sign their tank tops(!), but noone had a sharpie. I had one (NEVER GO ON CAMPUS WITHOUT A SHARPIE! LOL), so I lent it to him. He was a little timid signing the girls' shirts! (you know, he was still like a high school senior then!). Then I asked him to sign my Gator baseball cap and he was like, "sure, yes ma'am" -- yep I felt old---
But I will never part with it....

the only bad thing is, that was my favorite hat, and I had to buy one to replace it to wear. but that's really okay...

He supposedly is more into football than partying and girls at this point. He is a film nut like Leak from what I have heard. He would be able to get tail left and right. ;)

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
... and finds a wonderful, clean, nice girl of his own!
Who'll be a great NFL wife for him, and they'll live happily ever after.

:)

Can't keep me from dreaming....;)

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
Unless Tebow knowingly signed an autograph for money (which is highly unlikely), he can't get into trouble. If he signs something for a fan and AFTER that, the fan sells it, Tebow is not at fault.

preachinGator

VIP Member
... and finds a wonderful, clean, nice girl of his own!
Who'll be a great NFL wife for him, and they'll live happily ever after.

:)

Can't keep me from dreaming....;)

HMmmmmmm!
I just happen to have two (2) eligible daughters and they live in Gainesville!!! I wouldn't mind having Tebow as a son-in-law.

greggcowan

VIP Member
I actually looked this up at NCAA . com. ( I have too much time on my hands). There is no infraction unless he is directly paid for an autograph.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema