• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Can I Start A Rumor, Please?

G8RB8R

VIP Member
Meyer quits so he can take the HC job with the Denver Broncos and be reunited with Tim Tebow.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Crazy, G8R!
I was just about to propose the same thing on the "Tebow watch" thread.
Something to consider.

G8RB8R

VIP Member
I didn't think it would take long before others saw the same as us!

It does sound like a no-brainer, doesn't it?

:gunsmilie:

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Nah. If he can't take the pressure of coaching a Florida college team, he won't hack it in the NFL either.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I think that would be SO cool, I might even get excited about the pro-game again ("Those close to Meyer and the situation say there's NO WAY", says ESPN, but who knows?).

Escambia94

Well, I've been wrong about everything else this year. Why not Meyer to Denver?

robdog

Gator Fan
HAHA, he COULD miss Tebow that much to want to coach the Broncos. However, if he is having health issues with the pressure of Florida, no way he hangs out in the NFL. ;)

mjfan23

VIP Member
Wait so he didnt do his press conference in a Tim Tebow Broncos jersey and rock the Broncos hat? :shifty:

Escambia94

Meyer is a smart guy and has coached for about 25 years. He knew he would lose Tebow in 3-4 years. I can't imagine him going to Denver just to coach his star pupil. Denver is too far from his daughters' schools, which goes against what he told us about family. Besides, I doubt a run-first spread would work well in the NFL without Meyer dragging the entire staff from 2005.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema