• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

calling you out GATURD#1

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Whats Your Problem With Me?? Just What Have I Done To You, To Basically Single Me Out? Callin Me A Truck Driver? Weighing 300 Lbs? My Picture? Seems To Me You Have A Mental Disorder That You Really Need To Take Care Of!!! I Have Other Pictures, But The Thing Is, Why Would I Want To Show You, To What Get Your Approval? Or So You Can Masturbate? And According To Your Avatar, "no Comment", I Posted My Picture So These People Could See Who They Was Talking To, Not To Get " Oh Your Hot", "your Pretty" Etc... So If It's Gonna Be A Problem, I'll Just Take It Down. Thats Not Why I'm Here, I Love Florida, I'm A Die Hard Gator Fan Now, And When I Die, I'm Not Band Wagon Fan, I Can Promiss You That, So As Far As I'm Concerned About You "gaturdfan#1, Go Find Your Sympathy Somewhere, Or Call 1-800-mentalhealth's Hot Line, Good Bye ;)

Gaturdfan#1

Gator Fan
Why are you picking on me? I have never done anything to you. I just came here for good conversation with my fellow Gator fans. Please don't be mad at me. If you are ever down in Gainesville you can stop by my mobile home and we can have TV dinners. I prefer the roast turkey dinner but you are welcome to it if you like, I like the salsbury steak too so it's no big deal.

GO GATORS!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
GATURDFAN#1: Gator sororities are cool! Just ask Ted Bundy. Your avatar is fake and you probably weigh 300 pounds. Ain't the internet great? You can pretend to be attractive and I can pretend I like Florida!...

GATURDFAN#1: Nice avatar. Whose photo did you steal to make it Jim-Bob?

GATURDFAN#1: I love it when women root for teams because "the colors are pretty". I like your avatar gatorsgirl20 - you are probably a 60 year old truck driver in reality coming in here to get all these old gator...

All posted by you, so don't even start saying Iwas picking on you.
obviously enough your a loser!!! so just please leave me ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Come on guys....Gaturdfan ...whatever you call yourself. This is supposed to be a nice pleasant adult oriented forum. For MATURE sports discussions. Yes we throw in some gossip and other stuff, but nothing that hurts anyone else. I don't blame gatorgirl20 for being upset. It's not nice to say those things to another person.

Gatorgirl20....I don't blame you for being upset with this whosit...whatsit. I wouldn't like it either, but since I'm a little older like more than 10 years here's my advice. Ingore him. Everyone on the forum is going to think he's an idiot (sorry GatorGuy8 I had to say it) and we will all welcome you no matter what picture you put up.

You keep on being a true gator fan no matter what anybody says.

Be the better person girl...we all know you are anyway.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Come on guys....Gaturdfan ...whatever you call yourself. This is supposed to be a nice pleasant adult oriented forum. For MATURE sports discussions. Yes we throw in some gossip and other stuff, but nothing that hurts anyone else. I don't blame gatorgirl20 for being upset. It's not nice to say those things to another person.

Gatorgirl20....I don't blame you for being upset with this whosit...whatsit. I wouldn't like it either, but since I'm a little older like more than 10 years here's my advice. Ingore him. Everyone on the forum is going to think he's an idiot (sorry GatorGuy8 I had to say it) and we will all welcome you no matter what picture you put up.

You keep on being a true gator fan no matter what anybody says.

Be the better person girl...we all know you are anyway.

I have no problem with people calling a person an idiot. Just don't want it to go too far.:p

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Listen I woke up that day not having the best day of my life, I had a head acke from yelling at the TV LOL, and then coming here and reading that, It made me mad, and I reacted the wrong way, but hey one thing you'll notice about me, I laugh at eveything so had that been anyother day, I woulda laughed and went on lol ;) well maybe not who knows LOL j/k :D ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema