• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Calathes gambling

Swampman

VIP Member
Just read this on espn.com

Calathes acknowledged truth to a story first reported by Yahoo.com that said he ran up a $600 debt playing poker online, but was adamant he did nothing illegal.

Donovan and athletic director Jeremy Foley agreed. Calathes said he wasn't sure how much money he owed.

"I lost money," Calathes said. "I really don't know how much."

Donovan said he heard rumors about Calathes' gambling debt, but an investigation by the school's athletic department found no evidence of wrongdoing.

"The only thing I'm going to say about any of that stuff is the unfortunate part in all this is nobody on our team has done anything wrong," Donovan said. "It's amazing to me that stories can actually be written or talked about when someone's done nothing wrong.

"We heard the rumors and we reacted to the rumors, responded to them, talked to Nick, talked to the team ... handled the whole situation. To me, it's not even a story. There's no story. Nobody did anything wrong."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema