• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Buddy Martin: "Steady in the boat"

patbro

Gator Fan
I think we are pretty lucky to have such strong assistants. A lot of people have doubted the staff this last year, but this really strong they are. Hopefully eveyone reads this and realizes what Coach Marotti and Addazio did for this program.

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
I've never met Coach Addazio in person, but the couple times I've met Coach Marotti, he has impressed me with what an awesome person he is, what a great Gator, and his love for the team and for football. And now, this article really makes me appreciate him even more!

Awesome article, thanks Buddy!

Go Gators!

JvilleJohnny

"Recruiting is the lifeblood, but core values and coaching both life and football are the cornerstones. Without leadership, none of it can be properly executed."

Love it.

I don't know about you guys, but i feel like being a gator fan...I'm a part of a family. and its great.:gator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema