• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Buckeyes, lets start with the UF jokes

Kevin

Gator Fan
:stupid: You guys are all very funny, Watch the movie in the opening post!
Sure thing Ohio State scored on the opening kick off but what happened to those 34 unanswered points in the game? I got a friend who like OSU and he might enjoy this thread due to the fact that THE GATORS smoked Osu like. . . really bad!

Kevin

Gator Fan
WOW ANYONE WHO SINKS SO LOW TO CALL US THAT IS A IDIOT
You mean AN idiot?! What in the world happened. . . that's improper grammar! Oh that's right, I forgot, my bad, you're an Ohio State fan, no wonder. What else could we expect from the "$uckeye" fans?

Kevin

Gator Fan
Well sweety, it's like this, the osu fans are "trying" everything they can to insult us, and ya know, there not winning LMAO!!! basically making thereselves look bad, just like there football team!! anywaysm we're having fun with them, this is actually the most I've laughed in a long time LMAO ;)
I know their come-backs are pretty funny . . . more like. . . NOT! I haven't laughed this much since. . .ah . . . possibly childhood?! IDK LOL

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
I'm sure it won't be long till he's banned forever!! He sent me a message saying " I'll be reinstated may 9th" Big WHOO!!:shit:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema