• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Buckeyes, lets start with the UF jokes

Yea Son

Gator Fan
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pm2-w_R-Yog[/YOUTUBE]

You should be embarrassed to be florida fans

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
It was reported that the Ohio Football Coach Jim Tressel will only be dressing 40 players for the Michigan game …the rest of the players will have to dress them selves.LOL

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Did you hear that the Ohio State University library burned to the ground? All five books in the library were completely destroyed and the football team is really upset by the fire; they hadn’t colored in two of the books yet.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Q: What does the average Ohio State University student get on his SAT? A: Drool.
Q: How do you get an Ohio State Graduate off your front porch? A: Pay him for the pizza.
Q: What did the OSU grad say to the Michigan grad? A: “Welcome to McDonald’s. May I take your order please?”
Q: Why is ice no longer available at Ohio State football games? A: Because the senior who knew the recipe finally graduated.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
A Buckeye football player was almost killed today in a tragic horse back riding accident. He fell from the horse and was nearly trampled to death. Luckily, the manager of the Wal-Mart came out and unplugged the horse.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
ok I'm sorry just one more, OSU can relate to this one:

what's the similarity between ohio state and pot?
they both get smoked in bowls

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
oopsie I lied 1 more LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q: Two third graders were standing next to each other. One was a Ohio State fan and the other was a Michigan fan. Which one was bigger?

A: The Ohio state fan. He was 18.

hehehehe :D:D:D

J-ville Gator

VIP Member
Embarrassed? Your second rate university is owned by UF. While I'm at it, your freakin' rent is due on that cesspool of a state. Either pay up or we'll evict you and your sorry excuse for an athletic program.

We sold a portion of O-cry-O $tate to LSU, they want their money also.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
What the hell is going on here?

Well sweety, it's like this, the osu fans are "trying" everything they can to insult us, and ya know, there not winning LMAO!!! basically making thereselves look bad, just like there football team!! anywaysm we're having fun with them, this is actually the most I've laughed in a long time LMAO ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema