• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bubba = under appreciated?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I think a lot of Gator fans kind of took Bubba Caldwell for granted these past few years and don't really appreciate what he brought to this program and everything he accomplished. He has been overshadowed by guys like Tebow, Harvin, and Baker ... yet has always brought his A-game and always produced.

I loved seeing him throw the ball into the stands vs. FSU the other night. It really capped off an amazing career he had at UF.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I think a lot of Gator fans kind of took Bubba Caldwell for granted these past few years and don't really appreciate what he brought to this program and everything he accomplished. He has been overshadowed by guys like Tebow, Harvin, and Baker ... yet has always brought his A-game and always produced.

I loved seeing him throw the ball into the stands vs. FSU the other night. It really capped off an amazing career he had at UF.

Yeah. He was never and outstanding WR or anything, but very consistent. We will miss him.

Agreed. He was great and would be a superstar on most other teams. He was, but was just overshadowed. He had great stats, but to have Tebow and Harvin on the same team makes it tough. I think he plays on Sundays for a long time.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well he maya not've had the spot light like Tim tebw, but he produced when he needed too and we'll always remember him by the way he played...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema