• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bryce Brown - something isn't cool here

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Check this out:

"The recruitment of the nation’s top high school football player, tailback Bryce Brown, has been so intense that he left town to escape the hoopla surrounding Wednesday’s national signing day. He may wait a month before deciding whether to join his brother, Arthur, a linebacker at the University of Miami, or go elsewhere.

Sharing the spotlight and the drama of the decision is Brian Butler, who identifies himself as the Brown brothers’ trainer and manager. To get to Bryce Brown, coaches must go through Butler. He handles Brown’s workouts, recruiting and news media requests.

On a Web site, Butler sells updates of Brown’s recruitment for $9.99 a month or $59 a year. He also seeks contributions that he says are used to take players on a tour of colleges each summer."

The skinny: He has a soft verbal to scUM, but LSU and UcheaT are also interested.

Link: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/04/sports/ncaafootball/04recruit.html?_r=3&hp=&pagewanted=all

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I hate to say this especially considering he's isn't come to UF but PICK A SCHOOL ALREADY. Him, Charles, everyone who hasn't committed yet COMMITT ALREADY. I suggest UM because if he goes to Lame State and UTrouble, he'll be roadkill and the Gators D is starving.

castawaygator

VIP Member
he seems to be a drama queen so i would suggest going to either UM or UT. he should be able to get all the drama he wants at either crazy program. its a shame that he may be more of a distraction to a team than help it with his talent.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema