• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Brantley / Burton

Dat-Tiger-Fan

Gator Fan
Knowing that Brantly hasn't thrown all week in practice, how effective do you think he will be in the game?...If he can't go all game..how do you like your chances with burton at qb for a majority of the game...?

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I honestly question JB's throwing ability until I see some good throws in the game. I cannot imagine him not throwing in practice yet magically throwing well in the game. Then again, the way we "spread" (yeah right) the ball around, I would imagine JB will be fine throwing 5 yard passes with sore ribs. I would like to see Burton and/or Reed throw. No jump passes, please.

I honestly question JB's throwing ability until I see some good throws in the game. I cannot imagine him not throwing in practice yet magically throwing well in the game. Then again, the way we "spread" (yeah right) the ball around, I would imagine JB will be fine throwing 5 yard passes with sore ribs. I would like to see Burton and/or Reed throw. No jump passes, please.

i dont know if i should question JB or the OC i mean our OC seems like a big vagina wont pass deep or do anything risky just play and keep gettin them 4 and 9 yd touches all game smh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema