• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Biggest Gator WR Busts in the NFL

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
We've had quite a bit of them over the years. This guys were all standout WRs in college, but for some reason just couldn't pan out in the pros.

Chris Doering
Jacquez Green
Taylor Jacobs
Chad Jackson
Reche Caldwell
Jabar Gaffney

Are Chad, Reche and Jabar out of the league now? They all were getting some stats in their careers. I really thought Chad was going to be good. :confused:

nismodrift

VIP Member
reche is on the redskins now, and he just sucks, eyes like a lemur, hands like a brick, is what most of us pats fans say about him. but, on the other hand jackson and gaffney are on the pats and are very young so they haven't gotten enough expierence and our receiver corps is too good to just let them play enough time. we should see there awesomeness come out once moss is gone. . .

djg8tr22

VIP Member
As a Pats fan I was glad Reche got cut after his showing in Indy last yr dropping 2 critical balls. But Jabar and Chad I mean when you got Stallworth Moss Welker and Watson out there its hard to find spots for them. Gaffney is playing some though too but I think Jackson has gotten hurt some.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Give Chad some time. First year didn't get much playing time. And before this season he tore his ACL.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
caldwell.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema