• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Best Non-SEC rival other than FSU

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Who is your favorite non-SEC rival, other than FSU? It's tough because we don't play high profile teams that are out of conference. It could be Miami, but we don't play them as often any more either.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
If it's probably the most civilized one, it would have to be Vanderbilt.

O-Town, I know it's very hard to believe, but Vanderbilt IS actually in the SEC. It's cool, sometimes I forget too.

I'm gonna go with Ohio St. mainly b/c there fans just plain hate us and vice versa. And when it comes to college football, hatred among rival fan bases is what usually determines a rivalry.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
O-Town, I know it's very hard to believe, but Vanderbilt IS actually in the SEC. It's cool, sometimes I forget too.

I'm gonna go with Ohio St. mainly b/c there fans just plain hate us and vice versa. And when it comes to college football, hatred among rival fan bases is what usually determines a rivalry.

You got me there, my friend. Early in the morning and the caffeine hasn't taken effect yet.

If I do need to mention anybody OOC, I'll go with Iowa. Urban Meyer avenged that loss under the Zooker with a win in the 1/1/2006 Outback.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
I'm w/ lbg on this one......................
picture.php

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I got one even though the Gators hadn't played them since the 1980's, USC. Both team complete in landing Blue Chips players and both could play each other in a BCS game.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I got one even though the Gators hadn't played them since the 1980's, USC. Both team complete in landing Blue Chips players and both could play each other in a BCS game.

I have been waiting to see this match-up in the Nat'l Champ game... it would be sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema