• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Best gator game you've ever seen?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
What is the best Gator game you ever seen... and preferably one you have seen in person, but if you've never been to a game, you can pick one from TV.

Mine is the 2003 Florida State vs. Florida game. You might remember this game as the game that the ACC refs completely dicked us over on all those turnovers and penalties. And then FSU scored on a hail mary just before halftime (I think?).

Even though we lost that game it is one of the best games I've ever seen, simply because of all the emotion and energy that went into it. That game was a scrap from the get go. I have never yelled so much or said so many curse words in my life. Thank the lord for the student section!

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Best game I've been to would be between this year's South Carolina game and the 1994 SEC Championship game where we beat Bama 24-23. I was at the 96 National Championship game and that might be the most fun I've ever had at a game, but these two were the best Gator games (as in tight games that went to the wire) I've seen in person.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema