• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Are you happy with Michigan?

ilovegators

VIP Member
Are you happy the Gators are going to be playing Michigan, or would you rather us have faced Illinois? I personally like that we're playing a big time program like Michigan. It will garner a lot more TV viewers then then illinois game.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I would much rather player Michigan then Illini... I don't care about the Zooker vs. Meyer matchup. I care about how the players match up on the field, and IMO Michigan will be more competitive.

nismodrift

VIP Member
true true, I'd rather the sugar bowl vs hawaii, woulda been more intense. but I'm happy enough with a January bowl game. . .

As long as we beat who we play I am content.

I would rather play Michigan as well.

I do think that the Zook vs. Meyer thing would either not help out either teams or maybe Illinois some. I still think we would have won either way.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
It doesn't bother me who we play, as far as I'm concerned, put us against either one of them teams in the BCS.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Illinois is a lose lose situation. We win people think ok were supposed to beat Zook. Lose were the laughing stock of the SEC. Michigan is the beetter play.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema