• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Are you going to the Spring Game?

Kevin

Gator Fan
Yeah. . . im staying down there with my cousin for the weekend! I'll be there . . .you can count on it! I'll be in the topstands of the north end zone. looking from the south end zone look straight ahead but slightly to the right ill be up there in the top stands!!! CANT WAIT!

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
I'll be there, yay! Definitely! I'll be there wearing the Orange ... or Blue... or Orange.... or Blue =)

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
No, I wanted to, but I just have to settle with going to my living room.But I am going to the HI game, but I'm not susposed to know about that. :oops:

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I was hoping to spend a 3-day weekend up there for the game, but thanks to Uncle Sam nailing me with taxes I had to limit my trip to one day - so, I'll be leaving Orlando in the wee hours tomorrow morning to head to The Swamp. I want to get there in time for the autograph session that starts at 9:30 before the game.

In Florida do they charge to go to the spring game?

It's $5 to get in if you're not a UF alum or Gator Club member - otherwise, you get in free with your membership card.

I was there! I got to sit int he box seats with FREE FOOD haha! Also, I was caight on espn right next to corso and herbstreet. It was CRAZYYY!!

Here are a couple photos I took from the game:

gatorsss2.jpg

gatto.jpg

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I was about 6 rows or up behind the band at the 50-yard line on the Orange side. Even though I got a little sunburned, I had a great time!

I'd rather sat down, but my friend had box seats in the champions club... sooo nice :) air conditioning, shade, FREE FOOD!!!!! haha

I really enjoyed the game!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema