• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Applewhite

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
He
is not coming to florida

Just an opinion, or do you have any "inside information", or some collection of signs, data and deductions that lead you unerringly and unequivocally to that conclusion?

G8RB8R

VIP Member
Source: Applewhite not coming to UF | Gatorsports.com

"Two days after a source close to UF confirmed that Texas running backs coach Major Applewhite would leave with Will Muschamp to become Florida's offensive coordinator, The Gainesville Sun has learned that it appears Applewhite won't be making that move."
GatorSports/Gainesville Sun
Published: Monday, December 13, 2010 at 10:27 p.m.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Aaawwllll rightee then! Think it's time I jus' set back, wait a spell, see if d'fish'r bitin'...

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Now that I know there is an insider, I will believe whatever the insider says. It worked last week, which is why Bobby Stoops is our head coach, Kerwin Bell is our OC, Steve Addazio is the Indiana head coach, and Elvis was sighted interviewing for the DC job.

Jack&Dew

Gator Fan
now that i know there is an insider, i will believe whatever the insider says. It worked last week, which is why bobby stoops is our head coach, kerwin bell is our oc, steve addazio is the indiana head coach, and elvis was sighted interviewing for the dc job.

lol

G8RB8R

VIP Member
Per Muschamp in the presser tonight, there have been absolutely NO job offers to anyone. Furthermore, he said that he will not hire anyone until after the bowl season is over.

Right up front, this guy is putting his name on the line.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Now that I know there is an insider, I will believe whatever the insider says. It worked last week, which is why Bobby Stoops is our head coach, Kerwin Bell is our OC, Steve Addazio is the Indiana head coach, and Elvis was sighted interviewing for the DC job.

You think Elvis is ready?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema