• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Anyone going to watch the Sun Sports replay of the FSU game?

For those that get Sun Sports, are you going to watch the game tonight? I am! I missed the Gator replay this morning, but they have the Seminoles' replay tonight at 7. I am curious to hear what the FSU broadcasters have to say. Should be fun! :D

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
That will be fun, but let me know when they show the replay of our stomping of tenn 59-20 now that'll be fun to watch again LMAO

They just had where that loser punk Geno got in Tebow's face after he slapped him in the head. Should have been a penalty, but right after that Tebow ran right by that loser.

BTW - I guess the FSU program does not travel commentators either. They are pathetic. lmao

Our UF guys are commentating for the replay. That is wild to me.

preachinGator

VIP Member
I just finished watching and it was about as good the 2nd time around!!!
The press conferences were awesome! Bowden said this Florida team is the best he has seen!!!
We couldn't get him (Tebow) down. LOL
And Coach was articulate about the team....all about the team!

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
I forgot it was on. I wanted to watch it, too. Makes me mad. Oh well, I think I had enough excitement for 1 weekend.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well I can't stand FSU the team, but after the years of seeing bobby bowden, he looked awful, his interview's used to be upbeat, last night they were kinda slured I feel sorry for him seriously, and regardless if anyone agree's with me, he's a legend...I don't think he'll be there at FSU to much longer after seeing him the way he looked. may god be with him ;)

preachinGator

VIP Member
Nice post Hayley
I agree, he looked awful. I don't feel bad that WE stuffed the football but he does need to retire. (my opinion)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema