• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Anybody feel bad for Charlie Strong?

Leakfan12

VIP Member
One hand, maybe he should have stay in Louisville but I can't really blame him for being ambitious for wanting to take a big time job. It doesn't look good with a new AD, boosters and fan base, and he's about to be 1-4 soon since Texas is down 50-0 with 11 minutes to go (yeah game over). I know Florida would love to have him back as DC if he doesn't get another year.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I definitely feel bad for him. He does not deserve this. I will always consider him a Gator. He was a GA for Charley Pell, OLB coach for Galen Hall, DE coach and assistant head coach for Steve Spurrier, DC for Ron Zook, and DC/ Assistant head coach for Urban Meyer. Love the guy. I doubt there is room for him on the Florida coaching staff, but if Coach Mac can make it happen I would be happy. Maybe he can be a recruiting coordinator or general manager, someone that can keep the players in line during the offseason.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
and if the lost wasn't bad enough which it was, some douche from the Rangers baseball team who had control of the team's twitter page tweeted "Fire Charlie #Bye," Since then, Rangers apologize and fired that douche.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema