• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Any hope against UK?

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
After losing to Vanderbilt on our home court, do the Gators really have any hope at beating Kentucky in Lexington on Senior Day? I know we're right on the cusp of the NCAA Tourney - and probably will get in as long as we don't lose the first SEC Tourney game - but a win over the Cats would be huge and automatically put us in.

No one thought we would beat Michigan State earlier in the year... can we do it again?

gator212

Gator Fan
Yes, but it'll take a huge game from our whole team!! And, I think Kent. will have to have an off day. Our team this year, in my opinion (and we both know what that means!! lol), has a lot more 'heart' than the last couple of years. We can do it, but we'd better be focused!!!! GO GATORS!!!!!!!!

manasia

Gator Fan
Gators Loose by double digits. KY is too much. This Gator Basketball team lacks the consitency to beat KY. Hopefully they prove me wrong, so that we can get a birth.

of course any game is winnable!! Will it be tough YES. But The Gators did beat the carolina who beat ky. keep werner to minimum PT and i think things will be better LOL
GO GATORS

Routerhead

Gator Fan
We have to not stumble out of the gate, as we've done in other recent big games (Xavier, Vandy). A 15-point deficit was too much to overcome against those two teams, though we made it close. Against UK, 10 is too much. We have to stay with them from the very start. We can do it, yes--if South Carolina can, then we can.

Strategically, though, dropping this one puts more emphasis on the SEC tourney, which might be what we need. Otherwise, this team could lay an egg in Game 1 and limp into the NCAAs. I'd almost rather they be hungry for the tournament.

TebowFanatic

Gator Fan
The Gators are a good team and with Chandler on our team we could have a shot at pulling this one out. I think Kentucky will be in the Final four,but I only say that if my Gators lose in the NCAA Tournament,which they won't. ;)

GO GATORS & GO PARSONS!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema