• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Another Sooner might be DONE!

Sorry for another "report", but i heard their safety Lendy Holmes will be ineligible due to academics, It would be the 2nd straight year for him, Emanueal Cook from SC has the same problem, But Just keep your guys eyes on this, could be another blow for them.

ShortBus

VIP Member
don't believe everything you hear.. the guys at work try to get me going all the time. like today they told me Tebow slipped and broke his foot and won't be able to play in the big game.. they also tried to tell me tebow was involved in a car accident the friday before the FSU game and wouldn't be able to play then either. Now I just shrug them off and ignore them :lol:

OU_Sooners75

Gator Fan
The University of Oklahoma is still taking finals. So it is impossible to know if any players is academically ineligible at this point.

He found this probably on gatorbait.net or soonerscoop.com board.

No truth to it.

My friend from Oklahoma City sports radio station heard that yesterday and now somehow they are passing... It's not like finals make or break a grade anyways, Finals are never more then 30% of the final grade, So obviously you have love how he goes from failing to passing in less then 24 hours...

timefor#8

Gator Fan
My friend from Oklahoma City sports radio station heard that yesterday and now somehow they are passing... It's not like finals make or break a grade anyways, Finals are never more then 30% of the final grade, So obviously you have love how he goes from failing to passing in less then 24 hours...

Well my friends cousins wives uncles nephews cousin by marriage said that Tebow is ineligable doesn't make it true. How about a credible source before posting garbage.

timefor#8

Gator Fan
I hope he does. Im a huge gator fan always have been. But He really would have been a play maker in the title game.

Well the bad part about the whole thing is that he was just starting to get over his mental aspects of his last injury. He just started to come back in full force the last 4 or 5 games and then he gets hurt again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema