• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Another Oldie But Goody

G8RB8R

VIP Member
Highlights from the 1950 University of Florida Homecoming game between Florida & Auburn.

Don't have a clue as to who these players are, but I am sure the Florida QB was Doug Dickey.

Unfortunately, the clip was completely silent and I had to add music as the background sound, which is a shame, as the opening credits list the Legendary Otis Boggs as the Narrator. Otis was the play-by-play announcer for many many years before Mick Hubert.

Also, if for no other reason, watch this video for the views of what Florida Field used to look like. Also, what downtown Gainesville used to look like.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAtnAzl8dDo"]YouTube - Florida vs Auburn Homecoming Game 1950 Highlights[/ame]

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Amazing. You keep pulling out this great stuff, man. Thanks for sharing it.
(BTW, while the original track with Otis Boggs would have been interesting and desirable, I like that old-time Gator sing-along background you came up with too; where did you get it?)

G8RB8R

VIP Member
Amazing. You keep pulling out this great stuff, man. Thanks for sharing it.
(BTW, while the original track with Otis Boggs would have been interesting and desirable, I like that old-time Gator sing-along background you came up with too; where did you get it?)

Southeastern Conference College Football Fight Songs Music - great site for finding most of the music played at college games. Looks like the Gator music has doubled in the number of entries since the last time I visited the site. All can be downloaded as MP3's to your hard drive.

Thank you visiting the "LARGEST" College Football Fight Music site anywhere in the Milky Way. The entire site now only consists of songs in the MP3 format. With times so tough in this economy, your support is needed more than ever. A lot of time and effort goes into keeping this website running. I have been spending a huge amount of time and effort to add approx. 200+ new songs from every school in Division I football. All the songs will be available through the email too for a min. price, a fair price that will be cheaper than purchsing a CD and you will be able to directly download these songs onto your favorite iPod or on your home computer and quickly make your own CD's. All the original HQ songs are formatted at the same volume level, just like my CD's, so no adjustment on the radio dial is necessary. Any purchase, a single CD, a T-Shirt or any other item on one of my affiliates is beneficial in helping me to continue to offer such a large array of fight songs from every school. With almost 1,000 songs, there really is no other place on the NET that compares. So let's keep it that way, so please consider a purchase or even a donation. Thank you very much.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema