• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Andy Katz Top 25

preachinGator

VIP Member
25th??? are you kidding???

Who is this guy? Ok, maybe not even the top 5 for the GATORS, but 25th? HummBugg.
I am going to pray for Andy's sanity!

sammy

VIP Member
LOL... The Gators should be top 20 on respect alone. But I've seen some people say we won't even make the tourny!

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I'm not worried. We weren't even top 40 when Walsh, Roberson, and Lee left, and we won the National Championship that season. We are getting the same disrespect this season. Now, will we win it all, probably not. But will we be better than most people expect us to be?? Absolutely. I wouldn't be surprised if we made it to the Sweet Sixteen or beyond. It all depends on how well we gel as a team before our SEC Schedule. The OSU game should be telling. I'm excited. Let's get the season started! :bananajump:

nismodrift

VIP Member
it doesn't matter because all the polls and rankings always underrate the gators, we always have to show them what we're made out of. The gators won't be like last years basketball team but there definitely going to be within the top 25 and make march madness. It's just a matter of the mental toughness of these recruits we have.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well Myyyyyyyyyyyylanta, What Does This Guy Know? Pre-season Ranking Doesn't Mean A Hilla Beans, How In The World Do You Rank A Defending National Champion Team 25th?????????? Good Lord, Have Mercy On That Guys Soul ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema