• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

All I have to say is...

FSU just threw an INT. This game is just about over. Hopefully Kentucky goes up by 3 TD's!

Geno, The Idiot, Hayes got a nice personal foul earlier that helped out Kentucky big time. Good job!

:smartass:

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Great play announcing FGFL....I didn't watch, but you sure did give me a great rundown of the ending....Thanks.

Kevin

Gator Fan
FSU just threw an INT. This game is just about over. Hopefully Kentucky goes up by 3 TD's!

Geno, The Idiot, Hayes got a nice personal foul earlier that helped out Kentucky big time. Good job!

:smartass:
The idiot-Geno Hayes- He kills me with his "bright"[dumb] maturity level. He messed up whenever he said Tebow was doing down. I guess he meant Tebow was going downfield to score again. Tell him i wish him luck with coming up with a joke like that for next season's game. NOT!!! I wouldn't wish FSU under and circumstances!

Kevin

Gator Fan
Ok I Thought That It Was Good That Uk Beat Fsu Cuz I Hate Fsu
Remember that FSU got all those players suspended from the game. I really hate FSU with a passion, but you will have to admit that they played a good game. Didn't think it would be that close. But i would be embarrassed to lose to UK anyday!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema