• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

All blue uniforms

Swampman

VIP Member
What did you think of the blue on blue uniforms the Gators were sporting Saturday? I kind of liked it. We looked a bit like Kentucky, but it was nice to see something new.

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Idk I think those blue jerseys with white pants have been cursed. Since we lost all 3 games this yr while wearing that uniform.

awebbf5

VIP Member
how bout breaking out the orange pants with the blue jerseys,they look good as long as our guys wear cleats that arent black.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I loved it. I don't believe in curses, especially cursed clothing colors. I loved the all blue. Bring on ALL ORANGE (except against Tennessee). :Banana:

gator rob

Gator Fan
Bring Back The Orange Jerseys!

I Love The Blue On Blue. We Should Wear It More Often. How About Orange On Blue. Why Don't We Wear Orange Jerseys Anymore? We Have Just Done Away With Them And That Isn,t Right. How Can Our School Colors Be Orange And Blue Without Us Sporting The Orange Every Now And Again. Go Gators!!!

djg8tr22

VIP Member
I wish we could get back to the ole days of Zook where our road unis were the Orange pants. Or we can get some Oregon type combinations for our uniforms with like over 600 possible combinations.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
How about this, picture this idea, instead of having white and orange helmets,, how about changing them to a blue, with orange lettering, with orange trimmed in blue jerseys with white pants with orange and blue strips down the sides :)

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
How about this, picture this idea, instead of having white and orange helmets,, how about changing them to a blue, with orange lettering, with orange trimmed in blue jerseys with white pants with orange and blue strips down the sides :)

I would have to see the proto-type. Hard to picture that in my head. :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema