• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Alabama holds firm to top spot in coaches poll; Big Ten has four of top 10

News Bot

News Bot
Following a dismantling of the USC Trojans, No.1 Alabama remains atop the latest Amway Coaches Poll, released this afternoon. The Crimson Tide locked up 62 first-place votes to stay comfortably ahead of No. 2 Clemson. The top two spot sin the coaches poll were unchanged from last week, but there was plenty of movement after that after this […]
b.gif

Source: CollegeFootballTalk.com

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
But in the REALLY "important news" along these lines, WE dropped off the poll completely--with a 24-7 win. And supposedly it ISN'T a "beauty pageant" anymore...
Well, I said elsewhere that I hoped we "don't move at ALL"...thought we NEEDED that ongoing chip-on-our-shoulder this year, espec in the early going. Worked on ME, anyway: In spite of those comments, still pissed me off somewhat--didn't figure on DROPPING, either. Can only imagine how the TEAM is feelin' bout it--though the "party line" is it's IRRELEVANT.
Oh yeah...I'm SURE they all feel that way, deep down inside (lol). (Thru clenched teeth) "We don't care or pay attention to all that...Just gotta put our heads down, work hard, prepare and execute come gameday."
Someone may be bout to pay. Hmmm. There's an SEC opener in the Swamp this Saturday. What's the spread again?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema