• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Addazio to reportedly interview for Temple opening

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Zooker, he hasn't been doing his O-line job lately, at least not WELL. Yes, our soon-to-be-former-OC WAS a good recruiter, but so was Zook, as you well know. I have a feeling Muschamp and the others he brings in (along with the ones we keep) will handle recruiting just as well.
We'll be FINE without Addazio.
(Now, if Meyer is going to hang around the department, and continues to insist he "wants to be a part of the ongoing success of this program", I wouldn't mind if HE picked up a phone now and then to reassure/encourage a wavering recruit...But really, let's face it, it'd probably be better, less confusing to have him bow out gracefully, and only participate if called upon by the current Head Coach himself.)

The Zooker

VIP Member
I think most fans realize that Addazio did a lot of good things for the program, but that he just doesn't need to be the offensive coordinator. He is responsible for landing a lot of the top recruits we've had in recent years. His personality is actually a better fit with Muschamp's than it is with Meyer's.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema