• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Aaron Hernandez activated

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Sophomore TE Aaron Hernandez will make his season debut. He missed the opener against Hawaii due to undisclosed disciplinary reasons.

I didn't catch what he was suspended for, does anyone know?

I'm glad he's back for Miami though.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
This was the first I'd heard that he was benched; if it was only for a minor infraction my best guess is that's what it was - SOS used to bench players for cutting class a lot.

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
I don't know what is was for, but Meyer always finds a way to suspend players for the less important games, then bring them back for the big games when we need them.

Swampman

VIP Member
Hernandez got activated just in time to score a touchdown! He played great having 5 catches for 58 yards. He's no CI, but I don't think our offense will take as big a step back as some people originally thought.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema