• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A Really Good Article On Tebow And Daniel

preachinGator

VIP Member
http://year2.wordpress.com/

This is a comparison of the passing performances of the two leading Heisman candidates: Tim Tebow and Chase Daniel. When talking about schedules, the ranks and stats of only I-A opponents are factored in, while the stats the QBs accumulated in games against I-AA teams are not removed from their overall stats. Tebow gets a freebie for Western Kentucky; Daniel gets a freebie for Illinois State.

Also, the term “BCS team” refers to any team that plays in one of the 6 BCS conferences, plus Notre Dame. Also, all stats are pulled from the NCAA website.

It’s crunch time for the Heisman race. The major statistics for Tebow and Daniel line up as follows:

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Ahhhh Tim has this heisman, chase is a "OK" qb, but tim is alot better, tim wins this with a land slide...."just trying to be a gator fan" ;) I have alot to learn on "how" to become a fan, remember.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Ahhhh Tim has this heisman, chase is a "OK" qb, but tim is alot better, tim wins this with a land slide...."just trying to be a gator fan" ;) I have alot to learn on "how" to become a fan, remember.

Having a little more maturity may help.:D ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema