• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

98 Days Until Gator Football

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
#98 –Godfrey Myles, LB/S (1988-91)

Godfrey Myles, from Miami, Florida, played linebacker and strong safety for Galen Hall and Steve Spurrier from 1988 to 1991. He was an honorable mention as All-American at linebacker in 1989, team captain and All-SEC as safety in 1990.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Interesting approach to the"creeping time"-problem, E-: A "look-back"-a-day?
Sort of a bit like watching the grains of sand in the hourglass falling through in slow motion though, know what I mean?
Not that I have a better idea. Was just thinking earlier how, much as I enjoy the lazy summer days in the Hill Country, the swimming, fishing and camping we get to do, another part of me can't wait to get through the bulk of it--'cause that brings us into late August and, well, y'all know what I'm saying...
Meanwhile, we're left "sweating the small stuff"; I'm still waiting for some kind of explanation regarding Blakeley and why he gets to transfer to Auburn, even as I realize that if Coach let him go then maybe I should let it go to. Too much time on my hands, right? I mean, if I'm gonna worry about something we don't have enough information on (and can currently do even less about), it oughta be what's likely to happen at QB...but even there, I'm all "talked out". All we can do for now is wait and see what happens.
So keep it coming, I guess, Gator. It is, at the very least, a noble effort at helping us all to make it through.

Escambia94

I just enjoy Gator "history". It is tough to trace jersey numbers and statistics too far into the past, but this is a cheaper hobby than most other activities.

Escambia94

I like it. :) You going to be able to keep this rolling for 100 days straight, lol?

I will try. I have some gaps in jersey numbers, and I have some travel that keeps me away from the computer for a few days here and there...but I will try to keep the countdown going for 100 days. As a matter of fact, I need to post #95 before I hop on the airplane, so that one will be early.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema