• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

79 more days until Gator football

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
#79 – Mo Collins, T (1994-97)

According to Wikipedia and The Google, Mo Collins is an American actress and comedienne, most notably from MADtv. Alas, I am not referring to THAT Mo Collins. I am referring to the Damon Jamal “Mo” Collins, who was born in Charlotte, North Carolina and who played offensive tackle and guard under Steve Spurrier from 1994 to 1997. Why did I choose this player to note the occasion that we are 79 days out? Well, if you have been following along, he is the most prominent Gator player I could find wearing the number 79 jersey. Cut me some slack here. Guards and tackles need love, but it really is hard to set one apart from another. There is not much else to say about Big Mo. He played football for the Gators, he guarded Danny Wuerffel and he tackled people. Go Gators! 79 more days until Gator football!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema