• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

77 Days to Florida Gator Football!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
77-crawford-ker.jpg

Crawford Ker’s father was a Buckingham Palace Guardsman who immigrated to America in the 1960s, worked multiple jobs to pay for their ranch home in Florida, and eventually paid for a one-way ticket to Arizona for young Crawford to develop into a better football player. Crawford was a 145-pound kid in high school, but he developed into a 200+ pound JUCO All-American for Arizona Western (1981 and 1982) before transferring to Florida. By the time “Big Daddy” arrived in Gainesville, he had bulked up to 280+ pounds and could bench 515 pounds, which made him a strong presence on The Great Wall of Florida under coaches Charley Pell and Galen Hall. He was honorable mention All American and Second Team All SEC in 1984. He was a third round draft pick for the Dallas Cowboys, where he played from 1985 to 1990.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Yes. Crawford Ker is the founder of Ker's Winghouse. I am not sure if he pointed Troy Aikman to the center. I do recall a time when the Philadelphia Eagles and Dallas Cowboys got into a big fight on Thanksgiving, I think in 1989. The fight was over whether or not the Eagles put bounties on Cowboys players, and the rough treatment the Eagles defense levied on the young Aikman.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema