• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

51 day layoff again for OSU

Swampman

VIP Member
Do you think Tressel will respond to the 51 day layoff better this time. OSU was complaining so much last year about not playing football for like 2 months. I wonder how they'll react this year.

ilovegators

VIP Member
I'm sure they'll do things differently this year. But that's what they get for not having a conference championship game.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
well this is kinda hard on me, cuz I can't stand either team, we're against other SEC teams during the regular season, then we pull for'em if they can help us "that I can understand", But to me, I can't pull for LSU les miles has ruined what little bit of respect I had for'em.... I can get over not likeing OSU I mean we played them last year in football an basketball and beat them,and we're playing them this yr in basketball, so If I had to pull for either one, it'd pull for OSU, so I'm saying now:

OSU---38
LSU----28

djg8tr22

VIP Member
Why do you hate LSU? And Miles? Les Miles is the main reason for liking LSU. Hes one of the few coaches in the nation tht has balls. 5-5 on Fourth Down against us. Auburn not being afraid to take a chance. I also love Jacob Hester at RB. Kid is BA.

LSU 41
OSU 14

Just like last yr!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema