• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

3 observations from today's game

1. Where was the deep ball today from Tebow? I loved some of the match-ups we had and we never tried to exploit them.
2. The last two possessions were painful to watch. They blitzed on almost every play and yet we still went 5-wide and could not get the ball to the WR's. Tebow desperately needed a RB back there to help block. Tebow was getting decked constantly.
3. Did we give Henne his biggest day passing ever? He had almost 375 yards! Like we did in some other losses, we played so far off the WR's that they easily got 1st down on numerous 3rd downs. It was horrible to watch that!

I look forward to next year, but the defensive calls, especially, left a bad taste in my mouth to end the season. Go Gators!

gatorsare#1

VIP Member
I wanted to see a deep ball, but Tebow had absolutely zero time. Offense, defense, special teams, coaching, pre-game preparation; we looked bad on all of them at least at one time or another. I hope this doesn't cost us recruits, and I hope it leaves this team with a desire to improve. Our defense was absolutely terrible for nearly the entire game.

We sat in a mainly Michigan area. There were even bam sticks under all of our seats for Michigan. I heard "it" most of the game. I was right on the 40 in the 2nd tier (about 30 rows back). Great seats! It was just a bad outcome.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
It's kinda hard to throw the deep ball you have little time to get rid of the ball, Coach Meyer should a least a back to help Tebow, and how come the D-line couldn't pressure Henne? Is Michigan O-line better than Overstate State University's? The only good thing about the defense this season was the linebackers (or at least Spikes and Doe and at times Jones).

ilovegators

VIP Member
Wasn't our blocking FB (i forget his name) inactive for the game because of violating team rules? Maybe we missed him more than we thought we would.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Wasn't our blocking FB (i forget his name) inactive for the game because of violating team rules? Maybe we missed him more than we thought we would.

Eric Rutledge, yes, he was inactive... but any of our RB's can block

and in the 1st half we had TE Aaron Hernandez lined up behind the tackles to help with the blitz

dbgator1

Gator Fan
Yea i agree with all your points overall it was not a good performance by many positions on the team. Michigan looked like the better team and they are not the better team. It was tough to watch especially at the end.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema