• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2011 Recruits @ Offense Defense Bowl

Hoosier Dad

Gator Fan
It is my understanding that there are at least 3-4 2011 recruits that will be playing in the Offense-Defense Bowl on 12/31/10, in Myrtle Beach. The game will be televised on the VERSUS Network live at 4:00 PM New Years Eve.

Kyle will be the punter/kicker for the East squad. I hope that the Special Teams play is better in this game than what I watched in last year's Under Armour game. Finding a long snapper and a holder is never a priority for these games and it showed in the Under Armour game last January...

Oh well... a little over a week after the game he'll be down in Gainesville registering for classes and with his new Gator Team!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Welcome, Gator-Dad!
I can only imagine the pride and excitement of watching your son running onto the field as a Gator.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema