• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2010 Football Schedule

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Sep 4 Miami (OH) Gainesville, FL
Sep 11 USF Gainesville, FL
Sep 18 Tennessee * Knoxville, TN
Sep 25 Kentucky * Gainesville, FL
Oct 2 Alabama * Tuscaloosa, AL
Oct 9 LSU * Gainesville, FL
Oct 16 Mississippi State (HC) * Gainesville, FL
Oct 30 Georgia * Jacksonville, FL
Nov 6 Vanderbilt * Nashville, TN
Nov 13 South Carolina * Gainesville, FL
Nov 20 Appalachian State Gainesville, FL
Nov 27 Florida State Tallahassee, FL

* denotes SEC game.

Block O

URBAN OHIO ERA BEGINS
You guys play Miami of Ohio and we play Miami of Florida LOL How weird is that? Bama and LSU back to back, that's about as rough as it could get.

tngator15

Gator Fan
Sep 4 Miami (OH) Gainesville, FL
Sep 11 USF Gainesville, FL
Sep 18 Tennessee * Knoxville, TN
Sep 25 Kentucky * Gainesville, FL
Oct 2 Alabama * Tuscaloosa, AL
Oct 9 LSU * Gainesville, FL
Oct 16 Mississippi State (HC) * Gainesville, FL
Oct 30 Georgia * Jacksonville, FL
Nov 6 Vanderbilt * Nashville, TN
Nov 13 South Carolina * Gainesville, FL
Nov 20 Appalachian State Gainesville, FL
Nov 27 Florida State Tallahassee, FL

* denotes SEC game.

I'm going to the Tennessee game and the FSU game in Tallacrappy. I'll say 10-2. The defense should be interesting to watch.......

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I am going to try watching the USF and Miss State games. It's tough, since I am coming in all the way from Texas, but I think I can at least make the homecoming game again. If they make a bowl game near Texas again, I'm all over it. I think 10-2 at best, 9-3 at worst this year with a decent chance of going 11-1. I wish I could be optimistic about Alabama, but I don't want to get over-excited yet.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I know USF had a good team last year, but they lost a lot to graduation and the draft. Anybody know if they are gonna compete this year in the Big East, or with us?

tngator15

Gator Fan
I know USF had a good team last year, but they lost a lot to graduation and the draft. Anybody know if they are gonna compete this year in the Big East, or with us?

No, they are projected to go 5-7....... the wins and losses are predicted as follows.

Stony Brook (Home) – W

AT the University of Florida – L

Western Kentucky (Home) – W

Florida Atlantic (Home) – W

Syracuse (Home) – W

AT West Virgina – L

AT Cincinnati – L

Rutgers (Home) – L

AT Louisville – W

Pittsburgh (Home) – L

AT Miami – L

UConn (Home) – L

AK Gator

Gator Fan
Bama and LSU are the only ones that really make me too nervous. Though South Carolina seems like a trap game to me. I think Spurrier will see this as one of his last real shots to get a win in The Swamp and will really have his team ready to go.

Sharon4Gators

Gator Fan
I am going to try watching the USF and Miss State games. It's tough, since I am coming in all the way from Texas, but I think I can at least make the homecoming game again. If they make a bowl game near Texas again, I'm all over it. I think 10-2 at best, 9-3 at worst this year with a decent chance of going 11-1. I wish I could be optimistic about Alabama, but I don't want to get over-excited yet.

Gators could have beat Bama last year if the core D players hadn't been "saving" themselves for the draft. I can't wait for the game, it needs to be a statement game that Gators are still THE force to reckon with in SEC.

AK Gator

Gator Fan
Gators could have beat Bama last year if the core D players hadn't been "saving" themselves for the draft. I can't wait for the game, it needs to be a statement game that Gators are still THE force to reckon with in SEC.

I think the Gators will be able to lay claim to the East fairly convincingly, but the real SEC force won't be named until the SEC Championship game. I'd much rather the Gators take the title from the Tide rather than stealing a regular season win on their home field. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to take both, but if I had to pick one it would definitely be the Championship and the off season bragging rights that went with it.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
just a joke man lighten up...i have alot of respect for TT he's probably one of the greatest college players of all time....

Sorry. Too many jerks have come before you on this forum and other forums I am on. I don't go onto someone else's forum and act like a jerk, so I don't have much patience for others that do it here or on my other forums. It is possible to poke fun at other fans, but that line is pretty thin with me. Not that I am important.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema