• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2008 W/L predictions

T3bow

Gator Fan
Have you guys heard ohio state is preseason #1 by Rivals and Fox?

Thats funny, last time i remember, they lost twice to an SEC team in the national championship.

Anyways, i think we may go 12-1 with a, and i'm just saying to be safe, loss to UGA, they'll be good... Tebow and his crew will just be better!

Hope that D-Line gets fixed soon... Thats all we need...

Go Gators! :gator:

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Let's see here. 14-0 National Champions.

I'm tired of people saying we lose to Georgia. They beat us last year and had to pull all their tricks out of their bag. Tebow was injured and not the same player. With a healthy Tebow we win that game in a shootout.

Remember before this season, everyone (not the staff or our players but fans and media) had to question if Tebow could pass?

Then this season he proved to everyone he could and won the Heisman Trophy while being the second rated passer in the Nation?

I feel everyone will be questioning our defense and they will prove them wrong just like Tebow did. Maybe not to that extent, they won't be the #1 Defense in the Nation, but we will be much improved. And I say top 5 in the SEC. And IMHO, the SEC will get back to being the top defensive conference in the Nation (last year was a bit of a down year league wide for defense).

Just some thoughts for y'all.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
This is way to easy......14-0 National Champs, and it won't be against ohio st, I wonder if the espn people or the bowl selection people are thinking one of these days we'll get it right and ohio st will win a national championship? Psssssfffffffft I doubt it LMAO.;)

dawgystyle

Gator Fan
0-12:oops: i mean 11-2 with losses to UGA in the regular season. Then UF goes to the sUGAr because UGA is in the Big Show and UF losses to west virginia.

yea I know I am wishful thinking bout UGA in the big dance, but it could happen.:thrashskin:

TNGator

Gator Fan
We gel the o-line, get 2 defensive linemen to step up and have a RB with 600 yards rushing........14-0 Nat'l Champs.....without those three keys, 10-3 or 11-2.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well first of all, I think it was pretty immature by the georgia coach to send everyone of his players out on the field after they scored, not to mention they got penalized from it, That game is long and over, yes GG* was right, we was pretty much beat up that game, I know excuses sometimes makes everything better, But thing is excuses is for losers, and we're far far from being that, we lost that game due to our players playing hurt, thats football players. we never taunted georgia not that I seen anyway, so as for class, we beat them emotionaly, tricks plays to beat a team, which LSU comes to mind, but thats another story, georgia won't be as good as everyone thinks, but let the media, the fans keep filling there heads with bullshit, thats in our favor ;)

ufgator

Gator Fan
undefeated national champions... i expected more people to predict the same as me

i think this should be pretty close to it and the 09 year we should see a national championship if yall pay attention to the recruits that looks like the year they should shine

sbq80

VIP Member
Lose to Hawaii????????? Are you on crack?????????? I know the D is well weak in the pass defense but Hawaii won't have Colt, a few receivers, and June Jones (coward).

Just curious are you calling June Jones a cowad, as a joke, because he left before Hawaii played UF or a coward because he left Hawaii?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema