• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2008 preseason #1 ?

lilChomp

VIP Member
During the FSU game I kept hearing Danielson talk about how the Gators should be the 2008 preseason #1 team.

What do you think? Are we worthy or will USC get it again?

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well seeing "I think those guys on CBS" was paid off to actually talk good about us versus all the other times how they made it obvious who they was for.....I seriously think with a stronge finish, and what we're gonna have next year, I'd say yeah we will, but on the other hand you have almost every sports analysis's people always trying to make USC out to be something there NOT, that wouldn't surprise me either, 1) USC 2) Florida

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I think USC will still be preseason #1 next year. Gators should be #2 or #3 though. As long as we take care of business, the Gators should have a great shot at the NC in 2008.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
QUOTE=volsrock69;18375]You are the 4th or 5th best in your own Conf..but shoould be #1 next year...LOL thats a good one[/QUOTE]

BLAH, BLAH BLAH BLAH your amazing you should call your local news channel, you just made 10 cents, tell'em your ass talks LMAO

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
LOL opps I'm sorry for the bad word, but that guy gets on my nerves LOL but oh well I ignored him, so he's no longer a problem with me ;)

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I swear if Volsidiot does one more thing to piss me off he is gone.

P.S. Gators will be 2008 preseason #1 or #2.:)

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Well why wait, do it now!! he's been nothing but trouble today, praising tennessee just cuz they the east pfffff whatever ;)

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
LOL I go pfffft alot LOL and as for tenn I'm not really worried about them, although god help me, you'll be surprised where the media will rank them pfffffff my opinion they don't deserve nothing.. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema