• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

#1 rated TEBOW website to close!!

saltydog21

Gator Fan
That's right. Tim Tebow's #1 merchandise rated site is being SHUTDOWN on Dec. 14th. All remaining merchandise is getting blown out AT COST. Check it out. According to CLC (Collegiate Licensing Company) and UF, they want all Tebow websites to shut down. This just means if you want it to be a TEBOW christmas you better hurry up and order your GEAR NOW!!!

nismodrift

VIP Member
damn, that sucks that it got shut down, I wish you guys had a shirt that just said Tebow Heisman like he won it. . .

saltydog21

Gator Fan
It is a shame. A shame that NO place on this earth you can purchase a Tebow shirt that is licensed besides a Jersey with his number. NO NAME. I broke NO licensing rule. They told me that HE15MAN was "confusing Similiar verbage" to the Heisman. They said I was misleading the public. I tried to Trademark it but Reebok already owned it. Haven't seen it anywhere though. Maybe it will come out this week. It was fun while it lasted. A solid last couple of weeks. Anyway, If anyone is planning on going to the Capital One Bowl. I am selling leftover Merchandise Dirt Cheap to blow it out. I will be tailgating in parking section "H", On southeast side of stadium. Come by and say hello. GO GATORS!!!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I'm sad to see your site go. It's a shame that the little man always gets crushed by big corporate giants. But the goal of your Tebow site, and all the others was to give him exposure to win the Heisman. Goal accomplished!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema