• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

1/25 vs Georgia

Gatorfan24

Gator Fan
Best game I have ever gone to in my entire life. First off, it went into 2OT. The gators were up 2, and Georgia misses the buzzerbeater but gets the tip in. And all of the crazy rednecks sitting around me were going INSANE. But, it wasn't over.

So it's overtime. The Bulldogs went up by three after they stole the ball, and hit both free throws from an intentional foul. Down by three, with 6.7 seconds to go, Stegeman Coliseum was going insane, and the Gators looked doomed. But, Erving Walker came to rescue, takes it ALL the way down the court, and shoots a ridiculous three. Me and about 1/3 of the arena goes CRAZY. It was amazing. Still can see the shot over and over again in my mind. It was insane.

In the 2nd overtime, Chandler Parsons took over with a few big shots, and Georgia had 2 of their dynamic players taken out. So in the end of the long battle, Florida takes a victory 104-91.

Also, I didn't get mugged down in Athens with all my blue and orange on. I just stayed away from the angry student section.

dizzle498

Gator Fan
Seriously, what a great game. Unbeleivable. They almost scored more points in overtime than they did in either half. Getting the W is just the icing on the cake, although there really is no excuse to lose to the 'Dawgs.

On another note, has any schools name ever epitimized the state of their basketball team better than Georgia? Dog is all that comes to mind when I think Georgia basketball.

Gatorfan24

Gator Fan
Well, UGA was ranked earlier in the year. They're not too shabby.

Just goes to show that Florida Is superior to them.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
yeah, Georgia is pretty good this year. I hope we can keep up this momentum. Unfortunately the MSU game is not being played on CBS here in California, so i don't know how we are doing right now.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema