• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Your favorite jersey color combo?

Favorite jersey color combo

• blue jersey, blue pants

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • blue jersey, white pants

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • white jersey, blue pants

• white jersey, white pants

• special nike jersey

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

lilChomp

VIP Member
What's your favorite Florida jersey color combo?

Mines the standard blue jersey with the white numbers with white pants.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
I gotta agree mostly just because that means we are playing at home and I'm in the stands watching. :cool:

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Ya know, come to think of it my favorite jerseys are probably the throwback ones we used against Alabama this year. Those things looked sweet.

rawdog

VIP Member
I'm a big fan of alternate uniforms. Whether it's throwback or those special nike ones we had against GA. Those things were freakin awesome.

leak_fugly.jpg

ilovegators

VIP Member
It's not often I've seen white on white, but I'm a big fan of having one solid color with the number etched in blue. Thats old school style.

UGAsucks

VIP Member
I'm a big fan of alternate uniforms. Whether it's throwback or those special nike ones we had against GA. Those things were freakin awesome.

leak_fugly.jpg

i gotta agree with you...i love the looks of any teams alternate uniform, its such a break from the regualr

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
of the options the white top blue pants are the best. but i BY FAR like the orange pants and white tops with the orange helmits. i think its amazing.

this is the one thing that me and urban dont agree upon, appaerntly he said we will never wear them again. how can he let the last time we wear those be against alabama 2 years ago, you know, the beat down game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema